Call For Presentations – 34th Annual Conference
You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for the 34th Annual NADD Conference.
NADD 34th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show-2017
November 1 – November 3, 2017
Sheraton Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, NC
This year’s conference chairperson is :
Christina Dupuch (formerly Carter), MSW, Chief Operating Officer for Vaya Health, Asheville, NC
Presentation proposals are encouraged that illustrate this year’s theme:
Reaching your Potential & Beyond: IDD/MI
- Please submit proposals that will focus on practical information in the IDD / MI areas. Submissions can focus on a variety of subject areas for children and adults including: public policy issues, treatment strategies, forensics, program models, therapy approaches, genetic syndromes, new technology, training, ASD and family related topic areas, assistive technology, employment, whole person care / integrated care, housing options, community interation, crisis services and presentations by families are encouraged. We also encourage submissions from direct support professionals (DSP’s) and Research Posters.
- Other topic areas are encouraged as well.
Presentation Categories at this time:
Poster Session: Bulletin boards and/or tables provide presenters with the environment to share their information with presenters and conference attendees. The poster session will take place during the welcome reception on Thursday evening of the conference. Poster sessions will be judged and a research award given.
Before completing the submission, please compile the correct information in the CHECK LIST for your presentation and scroll through the form. You will not have the ability to start and stop, to complete at a later date.
For Poster Session Proposals included:
- A Poster Presentation Title (No more than six (6) words maximum)
- In one (1), MS Word document file, one (1) page, double-spaced (maximum) description of the poster session
- One (1) complete copy, in a MS Word document file, of the primary presenter’s curriculum vitae or resumé
- In a MS Word document file, a one-page (1) page curriculum vitae or resumé for each secondary presenter
NOTE: If you are submitting for more than one poster session or presentation, please clearly note this in the appropriate space. All sections must be completed.
Please scroll through the form below and compile the information necessary before you begin.
34th Annual Conference Presentation Submission Form