Purpose of the Award
The NADD Volunteer of the Year Award is a brand new award for 2021, which will be given to a person who has demonstrated exceptional dedication and commitment to the mission and activities of NADD through their volunteerism.
This award will be presented at the 38th Annual NADD Virtual Conference, December 1-3, 2021.
Criteria for Selection
The NADD Volunteer of the Year Award will be given annually to a person who has demonstrated exceptional dedication and commitment to the mission and activities of NADD through their volunteerism. This may be demonstrated through some of the following activities:
- Active participation on NADD Board or Committees
- Unpaid contributions to NADD publications
- Voluntarily providing NADD training or presentations
- Volunteering at NADD Events/conferences
- Significant recruitment of new members
- Providing leadership in special efforts sponsored by NADD, e.g., organizing the silent auction, developing financial sustainability efforts, interest groups, etc.
All nominations must include a detailed description (up to 1,000 words) of how the member has contributed and what the impact has been.
Nomination Deadline: October 26, 2021
Submit your nominations using the form below or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org