State of Ohio 13th Annual MI/DD Call For Presentations
You are invited to submit a Call for Presentations proposal for the State of Ohio 13th Annual MI / DD Conference.
State of Ohio 13th Annual IDD/MI Conference
Mental Health Aspects – Treatment and Support
September 21 & September 22, 2015
Crown Plaza Columbus North, Columbus, OH
Presentation proposals are encouraged that illustrate this year’s theme: Mental Health Aspects Treatment & Support
All presentations should focus on mental wellness for persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- 90 Minute sessions with a primary focus on the sharing of information in a focused topic area. Examples of topics are program models, research/evaluation studies, specific treatment methods or services. Note: There is a limit of five (5) presenters, maximum (1 primary 4 secondary), for these sessions.
- 3 Hour Skill Building Workshops
Before completing the submission, please compile the correct information in the CHECK LIST for your presentation and scroll through the form. You will not have the ability to start and stop, to complete at a later date.
For All Presentation Proposals include:
In One (1) MS document file, separated by page breaks the following information. ( A Requirement for Continuing Education application, etc.)
- A Presentation Title (No more than six (6) words maximum)
- Compile a abstract of the presentation in 30-words (this information will be used in the conference brochure);
- A one-page handout or an outline of the presentation/workshop in MS Word- whichever is submitted, it will need to include 1-3 annotated references;
- Please list two (2) educational objectives for your presentation (I.e.- Participants will identify…, Participants will be able to develop…
In seperated MS Word document files, please include a (1) one-page curriculum vitae or resumé of the primary presenter and each secondary presenters resumes.
Please scroll through the form below and compile the information necessary before you begin.