NADD Conference Calendar
NADD sponsors regional, national and international conferences. Additionally NADD co-sponsors conferences, symposia and other training development programs with governmental and private not-for-profit organizations. NADD members are entitled to special conference rates. If you would like NADD to assist you or your organization in training or conference development, contact the NADD office at 800-331-5362.
- Educating professionals, families and clients of services on standard and state-of-the-art information across many specialties.
- Enhancing specific skills required to provide maximum benefit to individuals with special or specific cognitive and/or developmental needs.
- Providing a forum for an exchange of ideas and information among professionals, families and those who may receive services.
- Satisfying the needs of professionals to be life-long learners by providing current information appropriate to their needs.
- Assisting all who have an interest in intellectual disability-mental illness to learn specific material at an appropriate training level.
Conferences and Programs of interest to NADD members:
- Tennessee NADD Conference, “Ethics and Tennessee: Are You Doings the Right Thing?” attend via webinar or in person, Nashville, TN (May 14, 2015, 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon, Central time)
- The International Certificate Programme in Dual Diagnosis 2015 Summer Institute, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario (June 1-12, 2015)
“Demystifying Psychiatric Syndromes in Persons with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism” (June 1-5)
“Behavoural Assessment and Treatment of Sex Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism (June 8-12, 2015)
- Global Summit on Innovations in Health and IDD, Los Angels, CA (July 27-29)
- Tennessee NADD Conference, “The Way Forward: Nurturing and Therapeutic Treatment Modalities” Nashville, TN (August 27, 2015, 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM Central time).
- 10th European Congress of Mental Health in Intellectual Disability, “Integreting Different Approaches in the Neurodevelopmental Perspective” Florence, Italy (September 9-11, 2015)
- NADD: 13th Annual State of Ohio IDD/MI Conference, Columbus, OH (September 21 & 22, 2015)
- NADD 32nd Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, San Francisco, CA (November 18-20, 2015) Group Rate $225.00
- NADD 33rd Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada (November 2-4, 2016)