NADD Conference Calendar
NADD sponsors regional, national and international conferences. Additionally NADD co-sponsors conferences, symposia and other training development programs with governmental and private not-for-profit organizations. NADD members are entitled to special conference rates. If you would like NADD to assist you or your organization in training or conference development, contact the NADD office at 800-331-5362.
- Educating professionals, families and clients of services on standard and state-of-the-art information across many specialties.
- Enhancing specific skills required to provide maximum benefit to individuals with special or specific cognitive and/or developmental needs.
- Providing a forum for an exchange of ideas and information among professionals, families and those who may receive services.
- Satisfying the needs of professionals to be life-long learners by providing current information appropriate to their needs.
- Assisting all who have an interest in intellectual disability-mental illness to learn specific material at an appropriate training level.
Conferences and Programs of interest to NADD members:
- 2017 START National Training Institute, Rye Brook, NY (April 30 – May 2, 2017) – cosponsored by NADD
- International Certificate Programme in Dual Diagnosis, Summer Institute, 2017, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario. “Introduction to the New Edition of the Diagnostic Manual – Intellectual Disability (DM-ID-2)” (May 29 – June 2, 2017). “An Integrated Biopsychosocial Approach to Assessment and Intervention for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities who Present with Challenging Behaviours” (June 5-9, 2017) – cosponsored by NADD.
- 11th European Congress of Mental Health in Intellectual Disability, Luxembourg (September 21-23, 2017) – cosponsored by NADD.
- NADD: State of Ohio IDD/MI 15th Annual Conference, Columbus, OH (September 25-26, 2017) Note: new location DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus – Worthington. http://thenadd.org/cfp-ohio/
- NADD 34th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, Charlotte, NC, (November 1-3, 2017) http://thenadd.org/2017cfp/