NADD Conference Calendar
NADD sponsors regional, national and international conferences. Additionally NADD co-sponsors conferences, symposia and other training development programs with governmental and private not-for-profit organizations. NADD members are entitled to special conference rates. If you would like NADD to assist you or your organization in training or conference development, contact the NADD office at 800-331-5362.
- Educating professionals, families and clients of services on standard and state-of-the-art information across many specialties.
- Enhancing specific skills required to provide maximum benefit to individuals with special or specific cognitive and/or developmental needs.
- Providing a forum for an exchange of ideas and information among professionals, families and those who may receive services.
- Satisfying the needs of professionals to be life-long learners by providing current information appropriate to their needs.
- Assisting all who have an interest in intellectual disability-mental illness to learn specific material at an appropriate training level.
Conferences and Programs of interest to NADD members:
- International Certificate Programme in Dual Diagnosis, Summer Institute 2013, Brock University, Ontario, Canada. (Co-sponsored by NADD.) [June 3-7, Interactive Behavior Therapy, Dr. Daniel Tomasulo; June 10-14, Abuse Awareness, Identification & Reporting: Rights & Biopsychosocial Perspectives, Deborah Richards & Dr. Shelley Watson].
- European Association for Mental Health in Intellectual Disability Conference, “New Horizons for Mental Health in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)” (co-sponsored by NADD), Lisbon, Portugal (September 12-14, 2013)
- State of Ohio MI/DD 11th Annual Conference, Columbus, OH (Sept. 30 & Oct. 1, 2013)
- NADD 30th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, Baltimore, MD (October 23 – October 25, 2013)
- NADD International Congress & Exhibit Show, Miami, Fla (May 7 – May 9, 2014)
- NADD 31st Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, San Antonio, Tx (November 12 – November 14, 2014)