NADD Conference Calendar
NADD sponsors regional, national and international conferences. Additionally NADD co-sponsors conferences, symposia and other training development programs with governmental and private not-for-profit organizations. NADD members are entitled to special conference rates. If you would like NADD to assist you or your organization in training or conference development, contact the NADD office at 800-331-5362.
- Educating professionals, families and clients of services on standard and state-of-the-art information across many specialties.
- Enhancing specific skills required to provide maximum benefit to individuals with special or specific cognitive and/or developmental needs.
- Providing a forum for an exchange of ideas and information among professionals, families and those who may receive services.
- Satisfying the needs of professionals to be life-long learners by providing current information appropriate to their needs.
- Assisting all who have an interest in intellectual disability-mental illness to learn specific material at an appropriate training level.
Conferences and Programs of interest to NADD members:
- 2016 START National Training Institute, Atlanta, Georgia (March 14-16, 2016) – cosponsored by NADD
- International Certificate Program in Dual Diagnosis, Summer Institute 2016, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario. “Positive Behaviour Supports Across the Lifespan: Appliations with Children, Adults and Families” (May 30-June 3, 2016). “Understanding the Genetics of Common Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities – Implications for Clinical and Support Services with Special Emphasis for Applied Behaviour Analysts” (June 6-10, 2016) – cosponsored by NADD
- NADD: State of Ohio IDD/MI 14th Annual Conference, Columbus, OH (September 19-20, 2016)
- NADD 33rd Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada (November 2-4, 2016) Rates City view $138.95 / Falls view $ 158.95 plus state and local taxes