NADD Conference Calendar
NADD sponsors regional, national and international conferences. Additionally NADD co-sponsors conferences, symposia and other training development programs with governmental and private not-for-profit organizations. NADD members are entitled to special conference rates. If you would like NADD to assist you or your organization in training or conference development, contact the NADD office at 800-331-5362.
- Educating professionals, families and clients of services on standard and state-of-the-art information across many specialties.
- Enhancing specific skills required to provide maximum benefit to individuals with special or specific cognitive and/or developmental needs.
- Providing a forum for an exchange of ideas and information among professionals, families and those who may receive services.
- Satisfying the needs of professionals to be life-long learners by providing current information appropriate to their needs.
- Assisting all who have an interest in intellectual disability-mental illness to learn specific material at an appropriate training level.
Conferences and Programs of interest to NADD members:
- NADD International Congress & Exhibit Show, Miami, FL (May 7 – May 9, 2014)
- The International Certificate Programme in Dual Diagnosis, Summer Institute 2014, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario (June 2-13, 2014)
“Management Supports for Positive & Rights Based Approaches to Dual Diagnosis Services” (June 2-6, 2014)
“Severe & Challenging Behaviour of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities or Autism: Supporting Individuals in the Community” (June 9-13, 2014)
- NADD: 12th Annual State of Ohio IDD/MI Conference, Columbus, OH (September 16 & 17, 2014)
- NADD 31st Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, San Antonio, TX (November 12 – 14, 2014) Group Rate 179.00
- NADD: 13th Annual State of Ohio IDD/MI Conference, Columbus, OH (September 21 & 22, 2015)
- NADD 32nd Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, San Francisco, CA (November 18-20, 2015) Group Rate $225.00