Volume VI – Number 1
- Cooperation Between Mental Health and Mental Retardation/Developmental Disability Systems-Continuation of a DialoguePOSTER PRESENTATIONS: A Generalization Analysis of Relapse Prevention Skills of Four Sex Offenders with Mental Retardation: J. A. Rea, M. Dixon, T. Parker, & C. Martin
Community-Based Support Services for Women Who Exhibit High-Risk Sexual Behavior: Rebecca L. Bosek M.S., L.M.F.T., L.P.C. Karen M. Ward, Ed.D.
Volume VI – Number 2
- Neurobiology of Self-Injurious Behavior: Is there a Relationship to Addictions?: Jarrett Barnhill, M.D.Genital Self-Mutilation in Mental Retardation: K. Nagaraja Rao, Shamshad Begum, Sameeran Chate
Volume VI – Number 3
- Future Planning Among Parents and Guardians of Adults with Developmental Disabilities in a Residential Facility Jennifer Wood, Laura JacksonTreatment Effects of Paroxetine on Disruptive and Self-Harming Behaviors Associated With Polyuria in an Adult With Mental Retardation, Autism, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
The START/Sovner Center Program in Massachusetts, Joan B. Beasley, Ph.D.
Volume VI – Number 4
- A Model for the Provision of Psychiatric Services for People with Developmental DisabilitiesThe Identification of Clinically Relevant Subtypes of Criminal Offenders with Developmental Disabilities
Volume VI – Number 6
- Portraits of Asperger Syndrome: Identification and Intervention Alternatives Larry Lipsitz, M.Ed.A Brief Review of Systems-Level Issues in Behavior Support Plan Adherence John Pokrzywinski, M.A. & Richard Powell, Ph.D.
“The NADD competency-based clinical certification has provided me with an avenue to verify a dual diagnosis specialty. My ability to provide clinical supports to individuals supported both by medical assistance and private insurances has been expanded by allowing me to gain access to closed insurance networks. These networks had been closed to me prior to receiving this certification, allowing this population to remain largely unserved outside of community mental health centers.”
Alyse Kerr, MS, NCC, LPC, NADD-CC
NADD Membership Offer
NADD is offering a special introductory new member rate of $99 for 2013.
For a limited time period, NADD has reduced the new individual member fee from $125 to $99. This is a 20% savings available for new NADD members.
Act NOW and SAVE!
Click here to join.
Click here to read about the benefits of NADD membership.
Accreditation and Certification
An important, pioneering effort to improve clinical, programmatic, and policy procedures and supports.
By establishing standards, the NADD Accreditation and Certification Programs will raise the whole field of dual diagnosis, improving competency and improving how services are delivered, resulting in a better quality of life for individuals with co-occurring ID/MH and MI through improved services.
Click here for details
Available in the NADD Store:
Comprehensive Competence-Based Parenting Assessment
Mental Health & Intellectual Disability: A Training Manual in Dual Diagnosis
Psychotherapy for Individuals with Intellectual Disability
Click here for the Top 100 Products from NADD
Sign up for the NADD Mailing List