Volume X – Number 1
- The Effects of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy on Anxiety and Depression in the Chronically Mentally Ill – Robert Froug, M.A., Deanna Baughman, M.A., Tricia Bennett, MSW, Rose Renee-Smith, MSW, Sarah Merrill, B.S. and Tom Farrington, MSWTransforming a Youth Residential Program with Positive Behavior Supports, Families, and Communities – Eleanor Castillo, Ph.D. Lisa Davis, LMFT
Translational Implications of the Behavioral Effects of Anticonvulsants for Persons with Developmental Disabilities – Maria G. Valdovinos, Deborah A. Napolitano
Volume X – Number 2
- Translational Implications of the Behavioral Effects of Anticonvulsants for Persons with Developmental Disabilities – Maria G. Valdovinos; Deborah A. Napolitano Assessment Of Personality And Social Competence In Persons With Dual Disabilities – Arno Willems, M.S.
Volume X – Number 3
- Psychopathology in Children and Adolescents with Intellectual Disability: Is Prevention/Amelioration Possible? – Ann R. Poindexter, M.D., F.A.A.P.Behavioral Risk Management: Strategies to Support Dually Diagnosed Men Who Exhibit Inappropriate Sexual Behavior – Karen M. Ward; Rebecca L. Bosek
Making Counseling/Therapy Intellectually Attainable – Robert L. Morasky, Ph.D.
Volume X – Number 4
- A Context-Based Model of Problem Behavior – Edward G. Carr, Ph.D.An Evaluation Tool to Assess Treatment Effectiveness and Optimize Outcomes for Individuals with Dual Diagnosis – Amy Nemirow, Ph.D.; Carol Persons, M.D.; Dina McFalls, M.S.
The Role of Theoretical Models in Developing Cross-Cultural Counseling Strategies – Kate Scorgie, Ph.D.; Lorraine Wilgosh, Ph.D
Volume X – Number 5
- Couple Therapy and Support: A Positive Model for People with Intellectual Disabilities – J. Dale Munro, MSW, RSW, FAAIDDThe Other Dual Diagnosis: Intellectual Disability & Mental Illness – Daniel Werges
Volume X – Number 6
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorder Comorbid with Autism Spectrum Disorders – Jay A. Salpekar, M.D., Peter Daniolos, M.D.Community Networking and Organizational Cultures: Congruence at Work – William Gapen, B.A., B.S.W., M.S.W., Laurie Dart, M.S.W., R.S.W., Barbara Macdonald, MA (SWP), RSW.
Measuring Psychiatric Treatment Outcomes in a Dual Diagnosis Partial Hospital Setting – Karen Shedlack, M.D., Antonia Chronopoulos, Ph.D., Elena Pellegrino, M.A., Michael Stefanov, Ph.D.
30 Years of Progress:
Ready for the Future
“The NADD competency-based clinical certification has provided me with an avenue to verify a dual diagnosis specialty. My ability to provide clinical supports to individuals supported both by medical assistance and private insurances has been expanded by allowing me to gain access to closed insurance networks. These networks had been closed to me prior to receiving this certification, allowing this population to remain largely unserved outside of community mental health centers.”
Alyse Kerr, MS, NCC, LPC, NADD-CC
NADD Membership Offer
NADD is offering a special introductory new member rate of $99 for 2013.
For a limited time period, NADD has reduced the new individual member fee from $125 to $99. This is a 20% savings available for new NADD members.
Act NOW and SAVE!
Click here to join.
Click here to read about the benefits of NADD membership.
Accreditation and Certification
An important, pioneering effort to improve clinical, programmatic, and policy procedures and supports.
By establishing standards, the NADD Accreditation and Certification Programs will raise the whole field of dual diagnosis, improving competency and improving how services are delivered, resulting in a better quality of life for individuals with co-occurring ID/MH and MI through improved services.
Click here for details
Available in the NADD Store:
Comprehensive Competence-Based Parenting Assessment
Mental Health & Intellectual Disability: A Training Manual in Dual Diagnosis
Psychotherapy for Individuals with Intellectual Disability
Click here for the Top 100 Products from NADD
Sign up for the NADD Mailing List