Membership benefits include:
- The Journal of Mental Health Research in Intellectual Disabilities: The official research journal of NADD, the JMHRID is committed to publishing interdisciplinary research dedicated to contemporary and original research regarding treatment and supports for people with dual diagnoses.
- Conference Discounts: Members enjoy discounts to regional, national, and international conferences.
- Discounts on educational and training materials: Including books, CDs, webinars, and DVDs.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with our network of professionals, care providers, and families.
- Voting rights: Use your voice to shape the Board of Directors for NADD.
Organizational Membership includes:
- Individual membership benefits for all staff
- Book of choice from NADD Press
Organization logo featured on NADD website
Please Note: The person named below in the “Contact name” field will be the online administrator of the membership and will have sole access to employee account management features.