Members are the fabric of the NADD community,
and your participation is vital to the fulfillment of our mission!
Members enjoy a multitude of benefits that promote the most contemporary theories, approaches and treatment methodologies for people with dual diagnosis.
Memberships are available at the corporate and individual levels, and all Members have access to the most innovative research and training in intellectual/developmental disabilities and mental health conditions – including research on assessment, diagnosis, psychopharmacology, therapy, program models, staff training, social determinants of health, and other aspects of mental wellness.
NADD members are connected to an extensive international network of like minded professionals dedicated to advancing the mental wellness of people with intellectual disabilities.
Membership benefits include:
- The NADD Bulletin: A 20-page official publication of NADD, the Bulletin is published quarterly and features articles related to clinical, programmatic, research, or family issues concerning mental health aspects in persons with disabilities.
- The Journal of Mental Health Research in Intellectual Disabilities: The official research journal of NADD, the JMHRID is committed to publishing interdisciplinary research dedicated to contemporary and original research regarding treatment and supports for people with dual diagnoses.
- Conference Discounts: Members enjoy discounts to regional, national, and international conferences.
- Discounts on educational and training materials: Including books, CDs, webinars, and DVDs.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with our network of professionals, care providers, and families.
- Voting rights: Use your voice to shape the Board of Directors for NADD.
Membership Fee Structure
- $135: New Member
- $135: Renewal
Family/Consumer/Student/ Direct Support Professional/Retiree Membership
- This membership option is for a family member of a consumer, an individual who is a consumer of services, full time students, Direct Support Professionals (direct care workers), or a retiree.
- $650: Agencies with budgets from $0 – $3 million
- $900: Agencies with budgets over $3 million
- Organizational Membership includes discounts on NADD products and conferences for all staff