Purpose of the Award
The NADD Member of the Year Award is given to promote recognition of people who contribute quietly but mightily to NADD.
This award will be presented at the 38th Annual NADD Virtual Conference, December 1-3, 2021.
Criteria for Selection
The NADD Member of the Year Award is given annually to a person who, though not a member of the Board of Directors, has supported the mission of NADD by a notable contribution to 3 or more of the following activities:
- Active participation on committee work
- Contributions to NADD publications
- Presentations at NADD training
- Donating to NADD
- Significant recruitment of new members
- Providing leadership in special efforts sponsored by NADD, e.g., organizing the silent auction, developing financial sustainability efforts, interest groups, etc.
All nominations must include a detailed description (up to 1,000 words) of how the member has contributed and what the impact has been.
Nomination Deadline: October 26, 2021
Submit your nominations using the form below or by email to: email@example.com
2020 – Julia Pearce
2019 – Ray Snyder, MBA
2018 – B. Tim Barksdale, PsyD, NADD-CC
2017 – Cecelia Kittell
2016 – Brian Tallant, LPC
2015 – Melissa Cheplic, M.P.H.
2014 – Eileen Elias
2013 – Astrid Berry